Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Word of the day: perfunctory

So I don't want to give the impression that I'm not doing children's books anymore with that last post. (maybe I just outright said that...I don't remember and I didn't go back and read it) I just liked the feeling of freedom in so far as drawing pictures and not feeling like I have to do any of it with a reason and an agenda.

I think I've decided on a layout for my website. It's pretty simple. I'm a big fan of simple.

Also, they're coming out with a Pirates Who Don't Do Anything Veggietales movie..consider me way pumped. Those movies/shows are too cool.

The weather for the past three days has been absolutely amazing. s'got me jonesing for the fall time. I like fall the most of all the seasons..maybe that's why it seems like God made it the shortest..so that I'll long for it when it comes around. I love the leaves, the pure blue sky that you can see through empty branches, the crisp air, jackets, pumpkins, mountains..man. Makes my heart swell up.

So I've been leading this small group down here in Charleston...and it's been a huge blessing for me. It's good to have others looking in my direction..keeps me accountable with what I do and how I spend my time when I'm away from my brothers and sisters. My brother (from the same mother) came to the group this past Monday night, which I was really glad about and my sister has been coming too...those two, man...God's got a lot He wants to do with them.

Only a week and a half before I'm up in Rock Hill again. It may not be this trip up, and if it's not that's ok, but I want to go hiking at crowder's. Or somewhere. Because that's what the fall is for. I want to maybe carve a pumpkin too. Not at the same time, however.

I leave with the old version of Pedro...

Apparently, I'm a fan of blueish backgrounds and looking to the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who isn't a fan of looking to the left?