Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Tomorrow's payday.

And I couldn't be more ready for it.

So I've been doing a lot of stuff with my mom or a lot of the same stuff as my mom here lately. For instance, we get up around the same time for work, we watch 24, Lost and Heroes together, we've been fixing lunches and dinner together (b/c we're both watching what we eat). We also both download and listen to the sermons that come out of Mars Hill in Michigan. This is the point where I segway.

If you want to hear a good sermon (I really don't like that word..too formal)..or series of sermons, you should go to www.marshill.org and download the Peacemakers. But if you want a really good one and have only time for one, download the third one. It's amazing. Also, I just found out that my new pastor (Pastor Cal) actually knows Rob Bell. Which is cool. And Cal was in the Air Force once upon a time where he did top secret missions (like middle of the night, you don't know if you're coming back type stuff), which is cool too.

It's good to be getting active in a church as an individual, and because of my own individual choice.

Tomorrow is payday. And I couldn't be more ready. I think I'm gonna buy a kid.

No comments: