Friday, February 9, 2007

It's lunch time again here at Anchor Sign and I just went outside to my car before eating to get some potato chips. And that is a fact, as they are now on my desk in a little baggy. Now, one might speculate as to where these chips came from. Basically, it comes down to two options. The first is that I have a bag of chips that I bought that are sitting in my passenger seat which I put into smaller bags to bring them for lunch. The second option begins a few days back.

I was parking my car in the lot around 7:30 one morning last week, and as I was about to make my way to the building, I heard an "Ahem," from behind me. So I turned around, and there to my surprise was a faun. He then proceeded to explain that he had been exiled to the parking lot by his mother because of a very obnoxious prank he pulled on her the day before (though he declined to tell me what that prank was to prevent any other exiling). He said that being out in the parking lot with no trees got really hot, especially with the wool that covered his legs and all and he asked if he could lie underneath my car for the day. I wasn't sure about it at first because, well, it was a weird request. Then he said that if I did, he would give me a little plastic baggy of potato chips anytime I wanted. So I said OK.

So it's one of the two. You decide for yourselves. I would tell you which one I'd go with, but I already know the answer, so that'd be cheating.

Cheers.

P.S. I wonder how a game of phone tag would go if it were freeze tag.

No comments: