Monday, January 14, 2008

The Battle of the Bulge is on The Weather Channel

So I'm at home. In the living room; brother's in his bedroom and I can hear him snoring from down the hall. He's back in school now and I'm glad for him for that. He's needed either change or something that resembled a forward movement for some time.

I'm not real sure why I decided to come home today. I thought that it might have been a prompting by the Spirit, but I'm not real sure. I haven't asked. Maybe I should.

I've been attempting to put out a few portfolio-worthy things lately.

A western town...


which was done for this...


I'm just kind of disappointed that the powerline and its lights were forced to disappear for the most part...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig it. But I have a soft spot for western stuff.

Carlee said...

the mushroom.. it makes me cackle.
quite nice!

Also, nice new blog... layout... thing.