Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The world had to do a lot today.

So yeah, I said there would be more in a couple days, but now it's three and I haven't quite finished what I wanted to put up here. So I'll put something else. On a side note, I ran into a girl from high school in walmart this afternoon. She's now a police officer and is in the forensics dept. CSI stuff. XFiles was cooler. I don't know what my reaction would've been if she'd been part of that. Dag. No further ado:



I need to stop having cool ideas until I start getting them out. It's called getting creatively fat and sometimes I feel like a slob. Or a slacker. Or a slocker. ...slobber? Peace out.

1 comment:

our weather here said...

Jake! Dude I miss hanging out with you. I like the new stuff you have created. How life down in SC? I just got back from mexico and started a new blog here on blogger. Im gonna link you on there if its ok. ok?

[+] greg